Thursday, December 2, 2010

World Vision

During October 2010, World Vision sent me a mail.

Part of the mail :

Dear friends,
If you have missed the official launch of our Change A Life, Change Your Own Campaign Roadshow in early October, don’t miss it this weekend when it goes Mid Valley Megamall!
The Change A Life, Change Your Own is a tribute to the 32, 000 and more Malaysians who are bringing hope and joy to children and communities in need! 

You can help us to bring change to more children! ………

After I read the message, I think I should do something good before 2010 end.

So, I sign up for sponsoring a child.

When I sign up, they told me I would get my sponsor kit in 2 weeks time.

But I receive it on the 3rd week.Well, I guess probable they are busy.

IMG_0310

The sponsor kit.

Contain the picture of the child, why they are sponsored, guide book on sending gift, letter and they actually have professional to translate the language for you. =D

The kid actually will send you letter introduce to you about themselves and their family.

So cute~

I am very excited to wait for his letter to arrive.

2 comments: