Monday, December 6, 2010

A shopping day with Mister

 

Late for the post. Saturday Dec 4th, 2010 after my work I joined my sister and mommy for lunch at 1 Utama. Well, the day before, The Mister made me angry with some reason. I don’t really bother about talking to him or so what. I am so gonna make him pay for my shopping goodies.

Things I bought on that day:-

IMG_0328

Laura Mercier Primer (Hydrating)

Laura Mercier (Hot Buys! – Mini Lip Glace Set)

AquaLabel Aqua Enhancer MO

aquaLabel Moist Essence CL

IMG_0327

Laura Mercier – Foundation Primer

Its BAZAAR Beauty Awards 2010 Winner , they had promotion for it. Normal price is RM 129.00, Promotion price was RM 99.00

HOT DEAL !!!

Brief: For me, it is more like a moisture type of primer. I think I should try their Mineral version for the next time.

IMG_0323

 

IMG_0324

 

IMG_0325

Laura Mercier – Hot Buys! !

Mini Lip Glace Set

Shades: Violet, After Hours, Sparkling, Rose, Bare Mineral

The color that shows on the brochure are vary from the real product.

Next time will post swatches for it.

 

Will have more details for AuaLabel + swatches for the mini lip glace by LM in the next post. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment