Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Online Purchase

 

I usually buy my facial mask through online. The reason is because is it cheaper than getting it from Watson or Guardian. But, the cons of it getting through online are you might get scam of your money or getting copied product. There are also many professional taught you how to differentiate the REAL and COPIED.

I bought a lot of facial masks, Skin 79 BB cream, Sweet Honey Sugar scrub, and a Korea product.

IMG_0335

This is the facial masks. I going to give some to my buddy as for the goodie bags ingredient. <3 

IMG_0336

IMG_0337

IMG_0343

I love this mini PRINCESS facial mask. It has a range that smells like strawberry.

IMG_0345

This facial mask has special name for each difference range of the mask. Not like others just telling you for hydrating, firming or whitening purpose.

IMG_0353

This Skin 79 BB Cream ( The Oriental ) has a good review from magazine. Of cause, Ekimura did a review from it too. And she love it. This is more expensive than the Hot Pink BB cream by Skin 79.

IMG_0357

This is how it looks like. It is different from other BB cream. Either it is come with a pump or a tube shape.

IMG_0352

The scrub by Skin 79. It said that it is good for black head. I am so desperately to remove my black head. I am trying this product currently. Soon will update for the product if is really good for removing black head. I am still trying all the product and trying to figure out how to remove black head.

2 comments:

  1. so... are you teaching me how to detect the original and fakes...? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. Nope. Just shares my a little bit knowledge only.

    ReplyDelete