Thursday, December 23, 2010

I don’t like it

Recently I bought a Laneige Strawberry Scrub and a Japan drug store moisture cream wash.

IMG_0380 

I bought the Moisture cream cleanser from Watson. I used this 3 – 4 times but I don’t really like the feel that I after washed my face. It do not give me a fresh or moisture feelings. Besides, I feel my face is not clean yet.

IMG_0378

Laneige famous product is their Water Bank series, especially the masks. And, I am usually fall for those product which taste like strawberry. So, I thought the product would be good and I bought it and try. The strawberry smells strong, but I don’t really think that this product really work for peeling.

But Bubzbeauty (YT makeup guru) introduce that their Strawberry and water bank masks are good. I should have straight bought those product instead. >.<

 

xoxo,

Enjoy your day!

 

**If you do not like what I have blog. You could always please to stop ready.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment