Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Belated Birthday For Mister

December 21st, is My Mister big day. He and I didn’t plan to have huge celebration. We basically went to have dinner at Victoria Station. I bought him a Burberry perfume. I tried many of other perfume that day. I wanted to get the polo number 4 series for him. But the gift set is out of stock. Then I tried CK, Armani Exchange and more. Finally, I made my mind to get him this.

the-beat-for-men_burberry

It is actually RM 300+, but I bought the deodorant stick together. So is around RM 400+. The reason I choose this is because it is very special and different from other men’s perfume. Normally they have similar smells. But this is totally different. So I get this for My Mister. =) 

IMG_0431

I spend few hours time to prepare his pressie at 1utama. By the way, this is not warp by me. I usually warp present at 1utama gift shop which is near the TGV cinema.

IMG_0432

I Love this ribbon with the color matching the warping paper. <3

IMG_0433

So Cute. xD

IMG_0441

Camwhore a bit before Mister arrive my house to pick me up for dinner. =)

We finish our dinner kind the early, which is around 8 plus. Then we thought of heading to have Baskin Robbins ice cream. On the way, as usual, Mister keep talking on the phone. And at first I thought is his client. But then he told me we are going to go see Juicy Couture hand bag!!! OMG, my favorite brand for a long time!! I always wanted to go into the shop @ Pavillion. But I know is a bit pricy so until that day I don’t dare to go in.

When we reach there about 9 something. Then we straight head to JC. The supervisor shows us the last piece of a wallet. Which is Scotty Bling Zip clutch in Black color.

JC Clutch

Couldn’t find in the Net for the black version. It is actually same design. But the picture itself is silver and has the Swarovski in black on it.

Mister told me, he is getting me my birthday present on his birthday. Isn’t it awesome!! So I thought he is only getting my JC’s handbag, and I have a thought that I get the wallet/clutch myself since is just RM 400++.

So, I pay a lot of attention to choose my cute handbag. They show me few of the bags, and ended up I choose this as my birthday present ~!

Juicy Handbag 

I couldn’t find the exact the same design and color of my bag. Soon will uploaded the photo of my handbag again. By the way, mine was in soft pink. So cool right? I know I know. I am mad happy already.

Next thing, my bf said do you want to get the wallet as well, then I was planning to get the wallet which can match with my handbag. But they are out of stock. And they said they are going to replenish the stock for the pink 1. So I said we wait for next time.

*Actually My Mister planning to get me A handbag and A wallet for me. =D

Last week, Mister and I went to Pavillion again!! Actually the purpose of us going there is because I am looking for Tokidoki collection. But end up did not find any Tokidoki product. Then, we went to JC again to see the wallet I want they manage to get the stock .There is BAD NEWS for that. THEY ARE SOLD OUT for that wallet. HOW COULD THAT BE, RIGHT!!? Even the one in black they showed me been sold too. Sigh.

But they said new collection is arriving on the January 2011!! OMG. I want I want I want. Which one they will have in Malaysia, and which to get? I personally like few of this

JC new clutch01black

JC Bling Zip Wallet

JC New clutch02palewhite

Love Your Couture Zip Clutch

Both I also like. But don’t know which one to choose. How?!

The Next item I might getting is the I Love Dotty Wristlet.

JC Wristlet

Chio!

More Camwhore Photo

IMG_0434

IMG_0440

xoxo

Enjoy your day~!

*As I said. if you think my blog post is bored. Please stop following/ reading. Thank you. =D

2 comments:

  1. Choose the white purse! hahaha! and the small wristlet is cute. haha! Nick has the perfume too, smells good but I like Sean John more. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. xD, I also thinking of getting the white one. But very fast will turn black. LOL
    how how how?
    By the way, i got the perfume too. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete