Friday, December 31, 2010

My First 2011 post [Resolution+ Wish list]

 

goodbye-2010-hello-2011

Bye 2010 Hello 2011

I am very excited to looking forward in 2011. I won’t say my year of 2010 is bad. I will just take it as my experience in my life and had a better resolution for the year of 2011.

In the year 2010, I always do my things last minute and I become real lazy. )= For many reason, I can’t get myself together to pay attention to my study. Well, I am not those indoor study. I more like practical type of person. So, I guess I did not well prepare for the year 2010, and I should prepare for 2011. Going to list down my Resolution List and my Wish List (I am a shopaholic for those my close friends =D ).

Resolution List

  1. Had a better lifestyle ( Sleep before 12am, say NO to fried food and less sour food and drinks)
  2. Pay ATTENTION to my study (try to get “HD” or “D” for 1 or 2 subject per semester.)
  3. keep my room ORGANIZED.
  4. Clean the car more often.
  5. Budget myself to SAVE MONEY EVERY MONTH.
  6. Budget myself to SHOP a MONTH, THINK TWICE before plan to go shopping.
  7. Collect cosmetic LIMITED EDITION only.
  8. Improve my skin, try out more skin care product, apply sunscreen (normally I don’t apply)
  9. Do a wish list for every month.
  10. KEEP IN TOUCH with my FELLOW FRIENDS!!
  11. Get my capital to do investment.
  12. Get rid of all my unwanted things
  13. Support my Mister in his work and his life ♥
  14. Go for GYM.

Conclusion, just get myself, my life better for 2011!! Cheers~

Wish List 2011

Not sorted in order or something. Just randomly numbered for my list.

  1. Sony Ericsson’s Hazel phone. Reason: A phone that named by my name!! Awesome right? So is a must get phone. =D

hazel

Sony-Ericsson-Hazel-pictures-1

sony%20ericsson%20hazel

 

2. HTC Window 7 phone (Mozart) x2 1 for myself 1 for Mister.

HTC-Mozart

 

3. Sigma Brush (either 1 color, I am still choosing)

CKC04-2

CKC04-4

CKC04-5T

CKC04-3

CKC03-2

CKC02-2

one Kakiburi

HGRKPU-2

HGRKP-2

So awesome right? How can not add to wish list, Girls?! Able to bring it to travel with you. =D Thumbs up!! 12 brushers for RM 300++. Around 1 brushes for RM 30+ and the quality is superb.

4. Lancome Spring 2011 collection (butterfly blush) and other of its product.

lancome_spring_2011

5. Chanel Spring Collection , maybe some other product.

 Chanel

Lipstick

6. Burberry Cosmetics (Not sure when only launch in Malaysia)

196542,xcitefun-burberry-cosmetics-4

burrbury230720100322

burberry2-359x250

imagesCAU6V692

burberry-sheer-eyeshadow-rosewood05

burberry-makeup-burberry-beauty-reviews-swatches-photos-lip-cover-soft-satin-lipstick-nude-beige1

How can you say No to it. Is so cool!! ♥

7. Laneige Products

8. Laura Mercier Loose Powder and the concealer

Laura_Mercier_Setting_Powder_Loose_114-Translucent

Laura_Mercier_Secret_Camouflage_92-SC-1

Both are best seller of the year 2010.

9. RMK product. Usually their stock always SOLD OUT. They need long time to replenish as well.

cr_polibase-item-pic

Base

sb_concealer-item-pic

Concealer Compact

sb_liquidconceal-item-pic

Concealer

10. Build up my clothes and accessories collection.

11. Build up my Juicy Couture Collection.

Basically I will do a wish list of the month again through out the year. =D

 

xoxo

bye_2010

Enjoy your 2011 with your family and friends. Getting more healthy and beautiful and reach your objective in 2011.

 

Follow my blog if you like. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment