Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cute Brush from Watson

One day I went to Watson, The Curve to grab some daily use product. I found something really cute. It’s the make up brushes. It has a lot color with it although the quality of the brush is not that good. But able to compete with brush from SASA.

I personally don’t like to buy product by cyber color or sasatine’s product. Because their products are not worth at the retail price. And I don’t like the “collect stamps” system. Because they usually only will GIVE OUT THEIR FACIAL MASKS. I tried once for their facial masks. The essence of the mask contains little plus the mask is like dried out when I took it out from it.

Here is the blush I bought from Watson

IMG_0381

The angle blush brush, eye shadow brush, applicator and 2 sizes sharpener.

DAMN CUTE. 

IMG_0383 

I bought the Gel Eye Masks as well, and some MJ cosmetic because they giving out free bags when you purchase up to RM 120.

No comments:

Post a Comment