Thursday, December 30, 2010

Eyeko from London

It said that inspired by Japan “kawaii” stuff and created this brand. Well, nevertheless, some of the product packaging is cute.

I get to know this product through Youtube Guru (Amerixe). She was actually introducing the mascara and mention about the Graffiti Pen. During the Christmas, I bought myself a VIP set from them. This set include Eyeko Cream with Extra Glow, Eyeko Strawberry Fat Balm, Eyeko Vintage Polish, Eyeko Petite Polish, Lip Gloss, Graffi Pen in Purple and a Mascara and is just $49 (est. RM160). They always have this promotion when you purchase above $55 they free international shipping. So, I get myself another Lip gloss which is $10 per tube. So I had free shipping. And a free gift as you purchase up to $20. Steal no? A good damn deal for $59 get 9 items and free shipment! around $6.50 per item. Is like RM 21 for such a cool stuff. I guess it is worth it.

xmas_vipnew

www.eyeko.com

They replied my mail when they process my invoice. And they were telling me it might take up to 1 month to reach my house, I was so shock because of that. Their reason might take so long to reach is because they send from HQ from London.

But I get this maybe around 5 – 10 days. I was surprise!! Here are some picture of the item.

IMG_0390

IMG_0392

At the moment, I still not try all the product yet, just swatched the Graffiti Pen and the Eyeko Cream Extra Glow.

There is one make up I like the most is this. Only use Graffi Pens and no eye shadow.

Fatty Lip Balm, Lip gloss, Graffiti Pen, and Lip Tastik have very good review on it. For my personal reason, I don’t like lip tastik because of the color are too bright.

If you are interested on purchasing eyeko product can use this code E12966. By this code you will receive a free gift when you purchase up to $20. ( I not sure how this work, since without code you still got a gift when you purchase up to $20, or you might getting 2 free gift. LOL)

xoxo

Happy New year !!

No comments:

Post a Comment