Saturday, December 18, 2010

Strawberry Nose Pack

I tried a lot of product to remove black head. Most often product is those nose pack which can find in Watson or Guardian. I personally don’t like to use that. The reason is because the shape that they designed do not fit my nose. )=

Usually both side on my nose do not work with those nose pack. Then, I come across The Face Shop, they have of the hit product for removing black head (which is not pack type).

Blackhead Remover

By Face Shop.

I even tried their white liquid nose pack. But still not showing any good result. Soon, I discovered a Taiwan brand – Shills. They have a famous range of product, and I tried their Deep Sea Nose Pack in Blue Liquid. It has slightly better result than the Face shop nose pack.

The latest product I am using is the Strawberry Nose Pack by Sexy Look. Is a Taiwan brand too. They have a collection of mask too.

IMG_0358

I tried this for 3 times since I bought it. The first time, I do not read the instructions I just apply as 1 2 3 steps. End up it do not shows much effect. Second time I tried, I leave it for over night. But my nose is like sweating and I have to peel it off during the mid night and it do not show much result.

IMG_0359

It contains 3 bottle. 1. Deep Serum Softener 2. Sebum Purifying Mask 3. Pore treatment Essence

IMG_0360

I tried the third time. I make sure I read the instruction and follow step by step!! I finally I see result. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!! Recommend Once a week or maximum twice a week.

And finally I found something is cheap and giving good results. =D By the way, I bought is through 1 of the Malaysia Forum.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment