Friday, July 6, 2012

Second half of 2012

The beginning of 2012, I gave myself a wish list that I wanted to own. Some of them I managed to get for myself. Some I receive it as present. But the main is, I noticed that just doing a wish list for a new year, is like wasting my money and time. I think I will make a list of goals that I want to reach will be more meaningful for my life.

First half of 2012, I been through a lot things like, I started my working life, back to single life, get depressed, happiness and so much more. This entry just to remind myself that I have change my thought through out the year.

 

My Working Life

My Desk.

When I start my work, I’m been really depressed because of not catching up from work. And every week during meeting, I could not answer my boss’s questions.

Few months later, I actually did better than previous, but I still don’t find any passion for this work. And feeling so stress from it. So, as for my second half of 2012, I will try my best to find passion in my work.

 

My Interest

I’m currently still taking Japanese Language class. The only class that I can attend for such a long period and yet not getting boring. But, been slacking a lot for not attending class recently and home work never do at all. xD

I should practices more often and memorize all the vocabulary!

日本わだいすき!

 

My on the bed routine. =D

こなんくん!すき!

I will fall in love more for Japan. <3

 

My Idol/ Blogger/Fashion Model

Cheesie!!!! She is so cute as a Malaysian and 1 of the most famous blogger in Malaysia. And she travel a lot and blog a lot about Japan. =D Idol ~

The awesome thing is, she almost everyday update her blog yet still full of things to blog about. *Bravo!!!*

Isn’t she cute? So no faith with her. Can’t see her around Klang valley before. Her best friend Audrey, saw her before at Wong Kwok Retaurant. =D

Oh Oh! not to forgot to mention, she won the Asia - Pacific Best fashion blogger awards for 2011!!!!

**Picture source from her blog.

 

My Super Favourite Japan Model! She had her own cosmetic line and she even can sing! =D

 

Milky Bunny

Her cosmetic line.

She fully utilize her cute face to make money. =D

 

Rie Matsuoka (Popteen Model, fashion line : Ank Rounge)

 

She appear quite frequent in popteen during 2009/2010. But I start to fall in love with her this year. She is so cute and adorable. She even had her own fashion brand and a store at Shibuya 109. =D

Cho Cute~!

 

Her Fashion Brand. Ank Rouge.

 

Before ending the post, I would like to remind myself is that, First half, I am a shopaholic and spending like crazy on stuff I can don’t need. But second half I am shifting my interest to investment! =D

Will be continue for the next time. じゃね!

No comments:

Post a Comment