Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Initial D

When I was young enough to not knowing what is Ferrari or even cars, I remembered my brother is watching initial D in his room, and I stay up to watch 5 minutes and turn to my brother: “Gor, nice meh?”

During that time, I thought is so boring about the anime. Throughout the year, I developed my interest towards cars – don’t know how. I started to in love with Initial D. About high school time, I bought a lot cars magazine to read and admire those pretty cars.

Of cause not to mention the main character’s car in Initial D – AE 86. I do-not-know a single thing about Toyota AE86 until I watch it. I think who ever do not watch this anime, probably do not have a good childhood for the 80s – I guess.

 

The very first and impressive car race.

Can you imagine that driving such a car can easily win a battle? Probably you would think “is just a cartoon”. yeah yeah. Imagination is free and unlimited people!

 

Random race between father and son. Son lose – Dad win. =D

Or

Battle within boy vs girls ?

Boy 1 – Girls 0

But those girls are cool yo!

Or

Race between AE 86 and EVO?

Honestly, each match I watch I will be sweating for Takumi-kun >.<

After so many years takumi been driving AE86 Trueno, now Toyota come out with a very impressive 86! I thought this is a very huge wave in the market. Yet, I haven’t saw any new 86 on the road.

484169_10150851159591759_1105810845_n

Awesome butt. Picture from GT race 2012.

toyota861-600x383

Rebirth of an Icon.

I like the “butt” more than the “head”.

So awesome >.<

I want to put “him” in my wish list. =D

xoxo,

Hazelicious

No comments:

Post a Comment