Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Ever First!

Is been awhile I been blogging.

Recently, I subscribe  to a website – FabulousFinds. It is actually a luxury beauty box that you will receive every month for certain period that you had subscribe.

For the first time, I choose 3 months to try out their service and product. Each month is just RM 35 and you will get 4 – 5 travel size product to try out from different brand that is partnering with Fabulous Finds (FF).

For the mean time, there are few brands that are partnering with FF are Burt’s Bees, Beaubelle, Benefits, Crabtree & Evelyn, Lunasol and Shu Uemura. Besides Beaubelle, others are well known brand for me. =D

 

IMG_8395

The box that I receive

 

IMG_8396

Inside the box there is another box that come with this logo on top

 

IMG_8397

Inside View. Small Note for myself. =D

IMG_8398

Girls out there! You know you have to pamper yourself more!

 

IMG_8400

After open the rapping paper. A notes from the founder.

Behind it is a list of product that is inside the box and the price of each product’s actual size.

IMG_8404

Behind the note.

IMG_8405

The Items!!!!

IMG_8412

I actually own this in actual size, but is really good to receive this small size. Is very convenience to travel around.

IMG_8413

 

IMG_8414

Even fit in the instruction in a tiny box. =D

The next item that I like the most probably is Crabtree & Evelyn’s hand cream. Following by Shu Uemura, Burt’s Bees, Lunasol and the last will be Beaubelle. I don’t really happy with the Lunasol and Shu Uemura’s items, is because I could easily get it from the SA even without subscribing FF. But, for Burt’s Bees, Beaubelle and Crabtree & Evelyn, I do not own any of their product or try out their product yet. Definitely will give more review about those products.

That’s for today’s entry. Review and feedback of the product will post up as soon as I try them all!

xoxo,

Hazelicious

No comments:

Post a Comment