Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pissed. Fucking piss.

Okay. Since 2013, is not really a beginning year. But well, I know I should be more positive towards those negative things that coming up to me.

I know my temper is not really good. But I am trying to be good and controlling it. Seriously, I think I need to have a more positive thinking and the point of view needed to be change. I am learning to be more optimistic and more motivated. Need to bring inspiration to other people so the worlds will get better ATLEAST the working culture can change.

 

In the pass few months, I getting more busy and I feel myself is more productive. In the mean time, I am very tired, more like exhausted. But I am really enjoying it.

This few days, my dog like to bark in the middle of the night it makes me cant sleep well at night. So, yesterday night I bring him up to my room and he conquer my bed =O

 

Money

His position is so damn good and took my pillow. =O

Os5O43cAnHxDenqOSjM5F7JmqAolYOmulWBXQSpGKYU

Look! How he sleep! Chio kawaii !!!!

 

Ok. I guess I need to back to work.

swQWzvbNMge37dmupsgKLCV-smYE5ieMBBsBv7th4Ao

Bye!

 

Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment