Thursday, January 17, 2013

Resolution 2013

=D, I think my resolution will be totally different from last year since last year my resolution is more like a wishlist to me.

I would like to set few goals for myself to achieved this year.

1. To be very thankful to whatever I have now. *DO IT EVERYDAY*

2. To be a step nearer to where I want to be in terms of career.

3. To be able to start a different type of business.

4. To read more books!

5. To improve my Japanese!

6. Go more outing activities.

7. To be more discipline.

8. Do more exercise!

9. Only healthy food allow for my stomach! *ahem* maybe sometimes a little bit of pizza?

10. Blog more about my life. Felt that is a waste that not writing down what fun things had happen to me and feel nostalgic when I recall back. =’(

11. To be more positive thinking!

12. Can make someone get inspire in life like I do now. =D

 

Last but not least, be my own self. the.plain.me. =)

 

Night. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment