Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mai Laziness

The different between before and after eyes make up. Nah, 1 picture only before mai eyes make up. Bluek.

IMG_1142

Look so naive. OMFG, this morning too rushing for work, I had the wrong color eyebrow to match with my hair. –__-

Below, picture with eyes makeup. Chio pic. lol

IMG_1158

 

IMG_1151

 

IMG_1161

My phone case. So damn CHIO right?! Yum Yum.

*Phone case is custom made by Nicci <3*

IMG_1162

My all time favorite Lotte cookie.

 

IMG_1164

My favorite make up blush brush – Melliesh Limited Edition. Actually is multipurpose, but I use it as blush brush and when I bring along with me, I’ll try it as multipurpose brush for powder and blush touch up. It’s super soft and silky.

IMG_1165

Okay, I know this is very rare that I hold a book. And the book is damn rare for a girl who do not look like a nerd to read. Yea, that’s me. lol But I prefer Chinese version. English version is hard to understand for the names. They can’t translate properly.

@.@”

PICAF.tmp

This Jap shoe is kawaii!! Demo ne (but), is so expensive!! RM 2XX OMG.

PICB0.tmp

This is nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment