Friday, June 10, 2011

Japan Product : Hadanomy Collagen Mist

 

Hi Peeper. Since my life is not as fancy and happening like others people and that make me nothing to blog much as this moment, so I decided to blog about product I love since I start using it. I didn’t get any pay to review this product just my own opinion towards the product.

IMG_0944

Is another Japan No.1 product. It can use as toner or a make up setting mist. Collagen is good for skin as everyone know. As I so kiasu, so I apply it as my toner, after that I used it as my setting make up mist. At first I didn’t know that it could be a setting mist because normally I’ll use the Avene mist. One day hand itchy go and spray after my make up. And the result is OMG, it give me slightly last longer for my make up, look smoother too. Basically is a *thumbs up* product. This product I bought from Iam Nicci ( my favorite online shop, she sells a lot of Japan product, you can say as ‘you name it she has it’ ). 

IMG_0945

Come with a spray head. or what ever it is call.

IMG_1178

A lame look with the product. lol

IMG_1183

After foundation and before spray mist. The color lens I wearing is from Nicci too.

IMG_1201

After spray. Okay la, was trying to take the differences. But seems like cannot see different from the picture. But definitely there is huge different.

1 comment: