Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Victoria Secret

Been a long time not updating my haul post. I heard hollyanne review the Victoria Secret’s cosmetic, now then I finally able to get their product. Thanks you Catherine ( best classmate ever) lol.

I bought 2 sets of VS product. 1 is a rush lip gloss which comes with 6 difference lip gloss and 1 is cosmetic pouch.

IMG_0880

Cosmetic Pouch

IMG_0881

Details

IMG_0882

Zip with VS logo

IMG_0883

Inside View

IMG_0884

Product come with the pouch

Body Mist ( Luscious Kisses)

Body Cream

2 perfume

Lip Gloss

Me and Cat

My Classmate Catherine and I ( we actually had the similar name) =D

Last with a don’t know what am I trying to do photo

IMG_0832

* Will not get more of Victoria Secret product. Is not worth so much money for a product which same quality as drugstore product. As a collection with discounted, I think is worth after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment