Saturday, April 30, 2011

Things I eyed on

Hi peeper. This blog is about things I want to own them for a long time. And yes, I have owned them now! =P

 

IMG_0966

Family Photo. =D

IMG_0967

Candy Doll’s Base. In love with the quality.

IMG_0968

Candy Doll’s Concealer.

IMG_0969

Candy Doll’s Foundation.

The quality is good and is worth for the money. (my personal opinion)

IMG_0970

Sana Eyeliner. I have tried it. Easy to apply!! But still testing on the smudging.

IMG_0971

Just a way cuter packaging than Malaysia’s ettusais’s lip essence.

IMG_0973

Another good quality brand that I <3.

IMG_0974

Cute blusher by love clover.

IMG_0975

Furry puff >__< Kawaii!!

IMG_0978

Love clover 3D foundation.

IMG_0979

Eyemazing socks. Love the printing and texture. Even during a sunny day still able to wear it and would not feel hot. =P *thumbs up* Can slim the legs as well.

IMG_0981

Melliesh Base. It is limited edition. Come with the sponge (good quality) can wash it and re use.

IMG_0982 

Melliesh Loose powder. Quality and texture is better than Candy Doll’s. Yet it is limited edition and comes with the brush (quality for me I personally think it is much more better than MAC’s)

Sephora had launch in Malaysia. I went there but quite disappointed about the store. Mostly the brand like Lancome, Make Up Forever, Clinique, Smash box and etc which can able to find at Parkson @ 1u. I bought couple of things from there will be uploaded in the next blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment